Bedroom blaze had an accidental cause, investigation has found

A fire in a first floor bedroom at a house near Knighton was caused accidentally, an investigation has found.

Fire appliances were scrambled from Bishop's Castle, and from Mid & West Wales Fire Service stations in at Knighton and Presteigne, to reports of a blaze at Llanfairwaterdine on Thursday morning.

Crews used four sets of breathing apparatus and two hosereel jets to deal with the blaze in a first floor bedroom.

The fire service incident stop message was received by fire control at 12.49pm.

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News