Fire crews battle major blaze after gas cylinder explosion
Six fire engines tackled a major blaze for more than three hours after gas cylinders exploded.
Emergency service personnel were called to an outbuilding at Middleton at just before 9am.
On arrival they found that the outbuilding, which measured 20mx20m and contained propane and acetylene cylinders was alight.
A Shropshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: "At 08:59 today (SUN) we received a call reporting a fire.
"Six fire appliances including the Incident Command Unit were mobilised from Cleobury Mortimer, Craven Arms, Ludlow and Shrewsbury.
"The fire involved outbuilding approximately 20m x 20m, containing propane and acetylene cylinders."
The fire was extinguished at 12.20pm.