Smoking tumble dryer removed from house in Cleobury Mortimer

Fire service crews removed a smoking tumble dryer as they responded to reports of a house fire in Cleobury Mortimer.

A Shropshire fire engine
A Shropshire fire engine

Two fire engines were scrambled from Cleobury Mortimer to New Road at 6.15pm on Monday with an operations officer also in attendance.

They used a thermal imaging camera to find the source of the problem which they then removed from the property.

The Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service stop message was sent after 15 minutes.

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News