Advertising

Telford shed destroyed in blaze

By Daniel Morris | Madeley | News | Published:

Firefighters in Telford were called to a shed fire on Friday afternoon.

At 5.09pm, Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service received a call reporting the fire classified as 'house fire' in Beech Road, Madeley.

Two fire appliances were mobilised from Telford Central. An operations officer was in attendance.

The blaze involved a shed at the rear of a property completely destroyed by fire.

Daniel Morris

By Daniel Morris
Features Writer and Sub Editor - @DanMorrisWriter

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News