Fire from burning rubbish in Telford spreads to nearby shed

A fire intended to burn refuse spread to a shed in Telford and had to be extinguished by firefighters.

An entrance to Park Road in Donnington. Photo: Google Maps
An entrance to Park Road in Donnington. Photo: Google Maps

The fire was started to burn waste material at a property in Park Road, Donnington, at about 4pm yesterday.

It soon spread to a nearby shed and Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service was called at 4.18pm.

Firefighters used a hose reel jet as well as a small ladder as they extinguished the fire.

Most Read

Most Read

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News