Advertising

Bin blaze damages window at premises in Telford

By Deborah Hardiman | Telford | News | Published:

A wheelie bin caught fire behind a property in Telford damaging a window.

People inside the property were cared for by firefighters at the scene on Sunday night.

Shropshire Fire & Rescue service said all the people at the address, in Church Street, Hadley, were safe.

An ambulance and West Mercia Police were also called to the scene before 11pm.

Three crews from Telford Central and Wellington fire stations attended, but the fire was out when they arrived.

The firefighters left at 11.10pm.

Deborah Hardiman

By Deborah Hardiman
@Deborahh_Star

Senior reporter for the Shropshire Star based out of the head office in Ketley. Covering the Telford area.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News