Log burner removed after chimney fire at house
A log burner was removed following a chimney fire in South Shropshire.
The blaze broke out just before 7am on Saturday at High Hawkwood, Burford, near Tenbury Wells.
Two fire crews from Ludlow went to the house to discover the chimney fire involved the bottom of the flue on a log burner. The firefighters used chimney rods and thermal image camera to inspect the roof space in the property and removed the log burner.
The fire was under control within an hour.