Shropshire Star

Firefighters called to skip blaze at Shrewsbury kitchen suppliers

Firefighters were called to blazing skip at a kitchen supplier in Shrewsbury.

Last updated

The blaze happened at Wren Kitchens, on Sundorne Retail Park, on Wednesday afternoon.

A Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "At 1.47pm on Wednesday, October 18, SFRS Fire Control received a call reporting a fire in Shrewsbury.

"This incident involved a skip fully involved in fire. Crews extinguished using one hose reel jet, two breathing apparatus and one thermal imaging camera."

One fire engine was sent from Shrewsbury station.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.