Shropshire Star

Smashed bottle of tranquiliser prompts call to firefighters from Ludlow vets

Firefighters were called to a vets after a bottle of tranquiliser was smashed.


Crews were called to Teme Vetinerary Practice in Temeside, Ludlow at around 3.30pm to deal with the incident after gas smell was reported.

It was coming from a bottle of isofurane - a substance used as a general anaesthetic.

Firefighters put the bottle into a secure container and ventilated the property.

One fire engine from Ludlow was sent to the scene and crews used breathing apparatus to keep themselves safe while dealing with the incident.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.