Shropshire Star

Man 'walked out of property' by fire crew after cooking fills kitchen with smoke

A man was helped out of a house in Telford where the kitchen had been smoke-logged after some cooking had been left unattended.

Last updated

Watch more of our videos on Shots!
and live on Freeview channel 276

Three fire engines were sent from Telford Central and Wellington with an operations officer to Webb Crescent in Dawley at 10pm on Thursday.

A spokesperson for the Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "This incident involved a smoke-logged kitchen from unattended cooking.

"One male was walked out of the property by fire service personnel."

They sent their incident stop message at 10.12pm.