Coronavirus: Live updates as police criticised over coronavirus lockdown action
See the latest coronavirus updates as police forces have been told to be “consistent” over their handling of new powers to enforce the Covid-19 lockdown.
Our team will bring you the latest news from across Shropshire, Mid Wales and beyond with the coronavirus lockdown in its second week.
We have up-to-date figures from our NHS trusts detailing the number of cases in your area.
It was revealed yesterday that a further three people who tested positive for the virus have died at Shropshire hospitals.
We should have updated figures later this afternoon.
- Got a story you think we should be covering? Email us at email@example.com or message us on Twitter @shropshirestar or via the Shropshire Star Facebook page.
We'll also try to raise a smile as people are joining with others all over the country to put rainbows in their window as a means of sharing hope with others in isolation. See the gallery here.
And find out how you can become a Star Neighbour and help vulnerable members of your community.
More key developments
- Cars have been seized after drivers ignored lockdown measures in Telford.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson is chairing a meeting of his Cabinet by videolink as he continues to self-isolate in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Households in Telford & Wrekin will be asked to follow up last week's 'clap for our carers' with a synchronised sing.
- Care workers and community nurses are still struggling to do their jobs safely and with adequate protective gear, it has been claimed today.
- March was the busiest month on record for supermarkets across Britain as shoppers rushed to stock up on vital supplies to see them through the coronavirus pandemic.
- Preparations for Burwarton Show in August are continuing as planned despite the coronavirus pandemic
See live updates here:
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.