Cliff Richard at Walcot Hall: Everything you need to know
Sir Cliff Richard will play for fans at a stately home in Shropshire tomorrow night.
Looking ahead to the Walcot Hall concert, below is everything you need to know before heading to the show.
This is an outdoor, fully seated event.
*All times are subject to change.
- Gates open at 5pm*
- Entertainment (including support) to start from 7pm*
- The show is expected to finish around 10.30pm*
- Tickets can be collected from the box office from 10am on the day*
Security and rules
- This outdoor concert will go ahead regardless of whether it rains, but umbrellas are not permitted
- 'Domestic cameras' are allowed into the concert, but those with detachable lenses are not
- Flash photography is not allowed
- Food and drink is not permitted. There are, however, food stalls on site. Those with special dietary requirements can be accommodated with a doctor's note.
- No tickets can be exchanged or refunded unless the show is cancelled or rescheduled
- Tickets may be bought on the day if there is availability
- There will be a raised, accessible, platform suitable for wheelchair users. You can purchase tickets from www.ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0800 988 4440
Parking and travel
- There is car parking on site
- To park, a standard car parking ticket must be bought
- There will be a designated area for blue badge holders within the car park with limited availability. A standard car park ticket must still be bought for this area.
- The nearest train station is based at Craven Arms