Firefighters tackle tumble dryer blaze at Telford house

Firefighters tackled a tumble dryer blaze at a house in Telford.

Three crews were called to a property in Slaney Street, Oakengates, just before 3.10am on Friday morning.

They used breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet and main jet to extinguish the flames.

Fire crews came from Telford Central, Tweedale and Wellington stations.

An operations officer was also in attendance.

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News