Man given first aid after fire

By Sue Austin | Leegomery | News | Published:

A man had to be given oxygen after a fire in his home.

The blaze broke out in the house in Dover Drive, Leegomery, Telford, at 3.30pm on Sunday.

Two fire crews from Wellington quickly brought the small kitchen fire under control.

Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service said the fire involved items left on a cooker.

The occupant suffered problems with smoke inhalation and firefighters gave him oxygen therapy.

Sue Austin

By Sue Austin
Chief Reporter

Chief reporter of the Oswestry/Mid Wales office. Keen to hear your news.


Top stories


More from Shropshire Star


UK & International News