Woman suffers electric shock in Telford

Emergency services were called to help a woman who suffered an electric shock at a home in Telford.

The incident happened shortly before 9am today at an address on Hill Road in Donnington.

The fire service reported it involved a woman who was electrocuted and needed medical support.

West Midlands Ambulance Service (WMAS) was also called to the scene and said the incident was still ongoing at 9.45am.

Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service sent one appliance from Telford and said crews left the woman in the care of paramedics before leaving at about 9.15am.

A spokesman from WMAS said: "We were called to reports of a medical emergency at a property on Hill Road at 8.54am. One ambulance attended the scene. We are currently treating one patient, a woman."

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News