Shed containing batteries destroyed by blaze
Crews from Shropshire and Staffordshire Fire Services joined forces to fire a blaze in a shed containing lithium iron batteries.
Firefighters were called to the property at Bowling Green Lane, Albrighton, after 999 calls at 5.17pm on Friday.
Two fire appliances from Telford Central along with one from Staffordshire went to the scene to find the shed well alight.
The firefighters put on breathing apparatus to fight the fire, bringing it under control by 6.30pm.
They then used a thermal imaging camera to ensure the blaze was out.