Tumble dryer shed in fire

A fire in a tumble dryer spread to the shed it was in at a house in Telford.

Firefighters were called to the property in Hayward Parade just before 10.30pm yesterday .

Two crews from Telford Central and Wellington responded to the 999 call and fightfighters wore breathing apparatus to put out the blaze within 30 minutes.

They then ventilated the shed.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News