Advertising

Woman treated by ambulance crew after kitchen fire at Telford's Southwater

By Rory Smith | Telford | News | Published:

A woman received treatment from an ambulance crew after a kitchen fire at a business in Telford's Southwater today.

Southwater

The incident involved a gas burner catching fire in the kitchen of a commercial property at about 12.50pm.

West Midlands Ambulance Service sent one ambulance and a paramedic officer just before 1.20pm to treat the woman and were still on scene at 2.05pm.

Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service sent an operations officer and two fire engines from Albrighton and Wellington.

Rory Smith

By Rory Smith
Reporter - @rorysmith_star

Senior reporter based at the Shropshire Star's head office in Ketley, Telford.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News