Advertising

Electric box fault causes fire at Telford house

By Deborah Hardiman | Telford | News | Published:

A faulty electric sparked a small fire at a house in Telford.

Fire engine

Two fires crews based at Telford Central and Wellington were called to the property, in Pool Hill, Dawley, shortly after 7.45am today.

Engineers from electricity company Western Power Distribution were called to the scene to isolate the power supply.

The fire service left the scene at about 8.05am.

Deborah Hardiman

By Deborah Hardiman
@Deborahh_Star

Senior reporter for the Shropshire Star based out of the head office in Ketley. Covering the Telford area.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News