Crews called to kitchen blaze as grill pan catches fire

Emergency crews were called to a kitchen blaze near Craven Arms when a grill pan caught fire.

The incident happened at a home in Clun Road, Aston-on-Clun, near Craven Arms, shortly after 10am on Sunday. Nobody was injured.

A Shropshire Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: "At 10.19am on Sunday, July 10, SFRS Fire Control received a call reporting a house fire in Craven Arms.

"Report of fire in grill pan in kitchen. Fire crews moved burning material and used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet, one covering jet and ventilation equipment.

"Two fire appliances were mobilised from Craven Arms. An Operations officer was in attendance, and crews were assisted by Hereford & Worcester brigade."

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News