Advertising

Paramedics called as power tools give man electric shock

By Rory Smith | Craven Arms | News | Published:

A man in south Shropshire suffered an electric shock while using power tools.

Emergency services attended an address down Halford Crescent in Craven Arms at about 6.20pm yesterday.

Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service sent one appliance from Craven Arms Fire Station to deal with the incident.

Paramedics from West Midlands Ambulance Service were also sent.

The fire service reported: "Crews making precautionary checks after a male suffered a minor electric shock whilst using power tools.

"The man was suffering from mild shock and had no other injuries. Ambulance were also in attendance."

Crews had dealt with the incident within 20 minutes.

Rory Smith

By Rory Smith
Reporter - @rorysmith_star

Senior reporter based at the Shropshire Star's head office in Ketley, Telford.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News