Solar panels catch fire on school in South Shropshire

Solar panels caught fire on a school in a South Shropshire town.

The blaze broke out shortly before 12.15pm on Tuesday at a school in Clun, near Craven Arms.

The fire brigade was sent to the building on School Road and was at the scene for just over an hour.

Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service sent three appliances from Clun and Craven Arms fire stations and an operations officer was also in attendance.

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News