Woman treated for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in South Shropshire

A woman was treated for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning by firefighters called to a house in South Shropshire.

A fire crew from Craven Arms went to the property in Clungungford after an automatic fire alarm sounded just before 9pm yesterday.

There was no fire but the crew found a woman suffering with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

The firefighters gave her first aid and oxygen and she was left in the care of ambulance service.

The house was ventilated by the fire crew in an operation lasting 40 minutes.

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News