Yesterday it was revealed that the National Trust had cancelled its controversial licence for the hunt at the Long Mynd.
It comes after photographs were taken by Shropshire-based protestors claiming to show foxes escaping from hounds in December.
However the hunt has said the allegations are "unsubstantiated" and will continue to hold meets in the future.
Camilla Corrie said: "I understand there have been a number of unsubstantiated allegations made against us, but we continue to work closely with the National Trust and look forward to trail hunting in the near future."
The South Shropshire Hunt was due to meet at the Long Mynd on January 8 and 29 but they will now no longer go ahead.
Hunting with packs of dogs has been illegal since 2004, however, the law does allow trail hunting which replicates a traditional hunt but without a fox being intentionally chased, injured or killed.
The National Trust allows trail hunting on its land under certain conditions but said any illegal activity should be reported directly to the police.
Members of the League Against Cruel Sports wrote to Long Mynd’s General Manager last month urging the conservation body to block those seeking to hunt wildlife on its land.
The protest group is now urging other National Trust properties to follow suit and cancel hunting licences.
Eighteen hunting licences allowing horses, hounds and followers access to sections of National Trust properties are still active across England and Wales. These include nature reserves and conservation areas, home to vulnerable fauna and flora, which the trust maintains.