Advertising

Oswestry crews called to kitchen fire caused by unattended cooking

By Sue Austin | Gobowen | News | Published:

Unattended cooking caused a fire at a property in a village near Oswestry last night.

Firefighters from Oswestry were quickly on the scene after the alarm was raised at 6.40pm.

They dealt with the small fire, at a house in Henlle Close, Gobowen, within half an hour, ventilating the property to clear the smoke.

Sue Austin

By Sue Austin
Chief Reporter

Chief reporter of the Oswestry/Mid Wales office. Keen to hear your news.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News