Plastic bottle left on hob in Whitchurch kitchen sparks fire call-out

A plastic bottle being left on a hob led to a fire alert in a home kitchen.

The fire was reported at a house in Roman Way, Whitchurch, shortly before 11am today.

Firefighters were sent from the Whitchurch station but they found the fire had already been extinguished by the time they arrived.

They quickly learned that the fire had started when a plastic bottle was left close to a hot hob.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News