Firefighters called to grill pan blaze at home in Wem

Fire crews were called after a pan caught fire at a home in Shropshire.

Firefighters called to grill pan blaze at home in Wem

The incident took place at a home in Butler Road, Wem, at around 2pm.

Two fire engines were sent to the scene.

A Shropshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: "At 2.05 on Tuesday, January 4, SFRS Fire Control received a call reporting a house fire in Wem.

"Small fire involving cooking and a grill pan. Two breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and a thermal imaging camera in use.

"Two fire appliances were mobilised from Prees and Wem. An operations officer was in attendance."

Most Read

Most Read

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News