Advertising

Shropshire primary school's dishwasher catches fire at breakfast time

By Rob Smith | Prees | News | Published:

A dishwasher sparked a fire at a primary school this morning.

A fire engine at the school. Photo: @SFRS_CWhite

The fire at Prees Church of England Primary School started soon after 8am this morning, and two fire engines were deployed from the Prees and Whitchurch stations.

Firefighters used a hose reel and a ventilation van to tackle the blaze.

It was under control by 9am.

Rob Smith

By Rob Smith
Reporter

Senior reporter for the Shropshire Star based at Ketley in Telford.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News