Advertising

Crews tackle kitchen fire at Telford house

Telford | News | Published:

A fire in an oven at a house in Telford was quickly put out by firefighters.

A 999 call was made to Shropshire Fire Service when the fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Walker Crescent, St Georges, just after 7pm on Monday.

Two fire crews went to the house and firefighters dealt with the fire within 15 minutes before using a ventilation fan to clear smoke logging from the ground floor.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News