Advertising

Telford man admits child sex offences

By David Banner | Telford | Crime | Published: | Last Updated:

A 19-year-old Telford man has admitted a charge of attempting to cause or incite a young girl to take part in sexual activity.

Christopher Jones also pleaded guilty to causing the girl to expose herself when he appeared at Shrewsbury Crown Court yesterday.

The offences are said to have happened in November last year when the victim was under 13 years old.

Jones further admitted two charges of making indecent videos and indecent photographs of another older girl in June last year.

He denied inciting the teenager to be sexually exploited by being filmed and inciting the child under 13 to engage in sexual activity.

Miss Lynette McClement, prosecuting, said the pleas were accepted and the Crown Prosecution Service would not be seeking a trial.

Sentence was adjourned until September 14 for reports and Jones, of Westbourne, Woodside, was allowed bail.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top stories

Advertising

More from Shropshire Star

Advertising

UK & International News