Fire crews called to Much Wenlock house - to free guinea pig from its cage

Firefighters helped rescue a guinea pig whose head had become stuck in the wire mesh of its cage.

Fire crews called to Much Wenlock house - to free guinea pig from its cage

One crew from Much Wenlock was sent to Elizabeth Crescent in Broseley.

A Shropshire Fire Service spokeswoman believed the small creature was "fine" following the scare, at 6pm yesterday.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Shropshire Star

UK & International News