Crufts 2019: Highlights from the final day at Birmingham NEC
Yesterday we found out which dog was crowned Best in Show at this year's Crufts at Birmingham NEC.
A papillon named Dylanreceived the accolade after beating six other finalists to claim the show’s top honour on Sunday.
WATCH the video here:
Dylan, owned by Kathleen Roosens, was also named winner of the Toy group earlier in the four-day dog show.
Other Best in Show finalists included Dave, a six-year-old boxer from Banbury, Oxfordshire; Luther, a three-year-old Irish water spaniel from Thursby, Cumbria; and Charleen, a six-year-old samoyed from Portugal.
Also competing for the prestigious top prize were Mike, a three-year-old basset griffon vendeen from Wallingford, Oxfordshire; Eva, a three-year-old Scottish terrier from Russia; and Bearly, a shih tzu from Thailand.
About 27,000 dogs were expected to have attended the 2019 Crufts show, with more than 200 different breeds of dogs vying for a place in the Best in Show final.
- Dylan the papillon crowned Best in Show at Crufts 2019
- Man’s best friend just loves to work: What it's like to train dogs
- A dog’s dinner! Meet the Shropshire company featured at this year's Crufts at Birmingham NEC
- Crufts 2019: Work dogs on show at Birmingham NEC
- Crufts 2019: Highlights of day three at the Birmingham NEC event - with pictures and videos
- Crufts 2019: Highlights of day two at the Birmingham NEC event - with pictures and videos
- Crufts 2019: Highlights of day one at the Birmingham NEC event - with pictures and videos
- Crufts 2019: Full list of arena competitions, displays and times, plus other top events
- Crufts 2019: 20 barking mad facts about the Birmingham event
- From puppy prizes to most popular breeds: We take a look at the Best in Show winners through the years at Crufts
Take a look at our gallery of pictures from the event: