Fire service manager warns of portable heater dangers

The group manager of Shropshire Fire and Rescue, Phil Clarke, warns of the dangers of portable heaters after a family from Telford were forced to flee their home through a window after a fire.

The group manager of Shropshire Fire and Rescue, Phil Clarke, warns of the dangers of portable heaters after a family from Telford were forced to flee their home through a window after a fire.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Try our beta site!

We’re getting ready to launch our brand new website for shropshirestar.com and we’d like to give you a sneak preview.

We’re still applying the finishing touches, so please bear with us if something’s not quite right.

We'd love to hear your thoughts, good or bad, via the simple feedback button that you'll see to the right side of every page.

Try the beta